Stoicon-X Los Angeles is a mini-conference held in Los Angeles in the spirit of (and in collaboration with) Modern Stoicism’s larger Stoicon event. Both conferences are held in order to discuss Stoic philosophy and its application to everyday challenges of modern living.
[ due to public health concerns over the global pandemic, Stoicon-X Los Angeles 2020 will now be taking place as a virtual online conference through Zoom ]
Event Date: Saturday November 14, 10am-2pm
Event Location: ONLINE via Zoom
Zoom Invite Link: Available to those that RSVP on Meetup.com
List of Speakers:
- Greg Lopez (co-founder, The Stoic Fellowship)
- Matt Gomez (member/facilitator, Los Angeles Stoics)
- Kiko Suura (member, Los Angeles Stoics)
- Juan Torres (member/facilitator, Los Angeles Stoics)
- Quinnie Lin (member, Los Angeles Stoics)
- Lillian Doyle (member, Los Angeles Stoics)
- Corey Moore (member, Los Angeles Stoics)
- Justin Kitchen (lead facilitator, Los Angeles Stoics)
Still accepting presentation proposals!
The Los Angeles Stoics wants anyone who is enthusiastic about Stoic philosophy and Stoic practice to come forward and submit an idea for a presentation they might want to give at Stoicon-X Los Angeles.
- Submission Deadline: Saturday October 24, 2020
- Here are the details: OFFICIAL ‘CALL FOR PRESENTATION’ ONE-SHEET